Immersible Motor Warranty
- Baldor-Reliance Immersible Motor is warranted for a period of 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from the date of manufacture (whichever occurs first), to be free from defects in material and workmanship and to conform to any applicable drawings and specifications approved by Baldor Electric Company.
- If the motor is submerged, the motor will run successfully underwater for up to 14 days.
- If the motor has been operated underwater (flood condition) for any period of time up to 14 days, the motor must be reconditioned by an approved Baldor-Reliance motor repair shop at the owners expense. Reconditioning must follow MN403 procedures.
- If within this period Baldor Electric receives from the Original Buyer written notice of any alleged defect in any such apparatus and, if the apparatus is found not to be in conformity with this warranty (the Buyer having provided Baldor Electric a reasonable opportunity to perform any appropriate test thereon) Baldor Electric will, at its option and expense, either repair the same or supply a replacement therefore.
- Baldor Electric, under either option, shall have the right to require the Original Buyer to deliver the apparatus for this purpose to a designated service center and the Original Buyer shall pay all charges for inbound and outbound transportation, removal and reinstallation of pump if required. Baldor Electric shall pay only the direct and actual cost of apparatus repair or replacement as provided above.
- Labor charges for in-warranty repairs performed by Baldor Electric or its designated Service Center shall be assumed by Baldor Electric if the repair is completed within 18 months from date of shipment to Original Buyer.
- On repaired motors, the warranty period shall be the remainder of the Original motor supplied.
- The Immersible Motor has motor winding thermostats. The thermostats must be connected per local, state, and/or the National Electric Code. In the event the motor winding thermostats are not connected, the Warranty is void.
- Motors destined for long term storage shall be stored in accordance to Baldor Electric Installation and Operating manual. Any damage to the motor due to improper storage shall void this warranty.
- The above warranty is in lieu of all other warranties whether expressed, implied or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or performance or application warranties and extend only to customers purchasing from seller or its appointed distributor. In no event shall the Company be liable for special or consequential damages, or for any other loss, damage or expense of any kind, including loss of profits, arising in connection with this agreement or with the use of or inability to use the services furnished under this agreement.
- No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Baldor Electric nor to assume for Baldor Electric any other liability in connection with any of its Products, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Baldor Electric Company headquarters.
Immersible Motor Warranty - Alternate languages
Comments & Questions
We welcome comments and questions regarding our warranty.
- Baldor Electric Company
- P.O. Box 2400
- Fort Smith, Arkansas 72902
- Facsimile: 479-648-5791
- Contact Baldor Sales Office