Energy Savings: Super-E Motor Line
Super-E® Motor Line - Savings Go Straight To The Bottom Line
Savings using a 40-horsepower Baldor Super-E® - 94.5% efficiency
Compared with an average industrial motor - 88% efficiency.
- Electricity accounts for nearly 98% of the lifetime cost of electric motors.
- A 30-horsepower Baldor Super-E motor can save more than $1200 per year during continuous use.
- Baldor Super-E motors have more copper in the windings, premium-grade steel laminations, precision air gaps and reduced fan losses compared to standard motors.
- Baldor was cited by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency for the Super-E motor line, as the first manufacturer carrying all qualifying products that meet efficiency criteria and exceeds EPA standards.
- Chemical processing, close-coupled pump and explosion-proof models available.
Back to Energy Savings page