Mint Programming for e100
Recommended student skills or experience:
- Setup and Operation of Baldor Servo Drives
- "Working with Servos" course or equivalent experience.
- Windows based PC experience, operation and file management.
- BASIC programming skills, Visual Basic preferred.
- Highlights Include:
- This highly technical course focuses specifically on Baldor's e100 motion products using the latest version of Baldor's Mint Programming Language.
- The couse reviews Baldor's drive products with emphasis on MicroFlex e100 and NextMove controllers. It covers hardware features, configuration and tuning of Mint software. This course covers the programming basics and advanced multi-axis motion control commands of Mint. Includes linear/circular interpolation, velocity/position following, and electronic gearing. Applications such as CAMS, flying shear and networking will be reviewed. The how-to's of interfacing VisualBasic programming, operator keypad/display panels, and remote I/O modules are demostrated. Learn how to set up, tune and program Baldor NextMove e100 and MicroFlex e100 motion control in the hands on labs. The course also covers how to use the powerful new features on Mint, which includes MintMT and Mint Workbench V5.%.