DC Brush Servo Motors
Baldor's DC high performance servo motors were designed rugged to meet demanding requirements of industrial motion control. They can be supplied with many electrical and mechanical options so the design fits your application. Some of the many options available include: tachometers, encoders, brakes, mountings, shafts, windings, speeds, connectors, environmental.
The DC servo motors provide continuous stall torques from 1.8 Lb-In (0.2 N-m) to 56 Lb-In (6.3 N-m). They are designed to provide reliability and dependability and long life in today's tough applications.
The DC servo motors are presently used world wide in applications such as X-Y tables , factory automation, coil winders, labeling equipment, machine tool, insertion machines, robotics, pick and place, packaging, converting equipment, assembly equipment and laboratory equipment.
- High continuous 155°C design for dependability
- Premium 200°C moisture resistant, multi-coated wire for reliability
- Non-hygroscopic polyester high temperature class H varnish
- Variety of electrical winding for versatility for your application needs
- Enclosure protection for demanding environments
- Variety of termination options to suit your requirements
- Quality servo grade bearings with Exxon PolyrexEM TM polyrex grease for longer life
- Optimum selected copper-graphite brushes for maximizing life
- Variety of feedback devices
- Stock and custom design available
- Food and beverage
- X-Y tables, factory
- automation, coil winders, labeling equipment,
- machine tool, insertion machines, pick and
- place, packaging, converting equipment, assembly
- equipment and laboratory equipment