Fire Pump motors are for use on fire pumps installed per NFPA-20. All motors meet UL requirements (File # E481231) in open drip proof enclosures designed for relatively clean and dry environments. Foot mounted motors are available from stock in ratings of 10-300 Horsepower and close coupled pump designs are available from stock in rating of 10-100 Horsepower. For custom designs please contact your local Baldor•Reliance sales representative.
- UL File E481231
- 50/60 Hertz
- 200/400V, 230/460V, 460V
- Rolled Steel and Cast Iron Frames
- Exterior Red Paint RAL3002
- Class F Insulation system
- 1.15 Service Factor, 40° C ambient continuous
- Dual voltage motors 20 Hp and larger have 12 leads, suitable for wye-delta or across the line start on either voltage or part winding start on low voltage
- Single voltage motors have 12 leads and are suitable for wye-delta, across the line or part winding start
- Fire Pump motors are not recommended for use with variable frequency drives.
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Pumps installed per NFPA-20