ACS150 Component Drive
ACS150 variable frequency drives feature an integrated control panel with LCD display and built-in potentiometer.
For easy setup and commissioning, the drives include seven pre-defined I/O configuration macros. User defined macros can also be created.
The ACS150 drive has an extensive list of programmable drive parameters to achieve high performance with maximum versatility in many applications.
ACS150 micro drives are designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of machinery applications. Ideal for OEM's, system integrators, and panel builders due to the compact size and wide range of features in a component drive.
The ACS150 is designed for new installations, replacement applications as well as for original equipment manufacture (OEM) use.
- 0.5 to 3 Hp, 230V single and three-phase inout, 230V three phase output, 0.5 to 5HP, three-phase 460V input & output
- V/Hz control, selectable for linear (constant torque) or squared (variable torque) loads
- 150% overload for 1 minute
- IP20 standard enclosure, NEMA 1 enclosure kit available
- Unpowered programming with FlashDrop tool
- Integrated control panel with LCD display and speed potentiometer
- Built-in braking chopper for 100% braking (resistor separate)
- EMC 2nd environment filter built-in, disconnectable
- Flexible mounting options - sideways, side-by-side, DIN-rail
- PID control is one of seven setup macros
- NEMA 1 (UL Type 1) Enclosure kit
- FlashDrop programming tool
- Food & beverage
- Material Handling
- Rubber and plastics
- Pumps and fans
- Automatic gates
- Heat exchangers