BE$T Energy Savings Software
The BE$T Baldor Energy Savings Tool is a software program that compares the efficiency and annual electricity usage of your existing motors. The program then calculates the annual potential savings. The program provides an estimated payback calculation and suggested replacement motor to make upgrades easier.
BE$T Baldor Energy Savings Tool FeaturesThe BE$T Baldor Energy Savings Tool has several innovative features to facilitate data entry, storage and retrieval plus report writing capabilities.
- Accepts data entry two ways, keyboard input or import of a project via Microsoft Excel.
- Built in report writer for simple summary and detailed reports. An export feature provides complete access to the project’s data. Thus providing the data necessary to design custom reports.
- Internet updates of the program code and data files to maintain accuracy.
- Also currency conversion, project level energy costing, a motor management feature, estimated rewind costs and motor nameplate data.
- New motor applications
- Added Australian motors to the program
- Added the ability to enter custom motors to the project file
- Added the ability to select a motor from the available motor list
- Updated the net pricing function
- A custom printed report is now available
- A customer logo can be easily added to the program
- a potential CO2 saved report based on the project kWH saved
- Can now import Excel 2007 .xlsx file types
System RequirementThe computer system must have one of the following operating systems: Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
Optional RequirementsExcel 97 or above recommended. To install, please RUN the file after downloading and respond to all screen prompts.
Single Motor View
Instant Cost Calulation