Unisphere II Bearings
High capacity double row spherical bearing in a compact, one-piece ductile iron housing. Interchangeable with ball bearing mounting dimensions.
- Offers ball bearing mounting dimensions with approximately 5 times the load carrying capacity
- Easy installation with Springlok, 65 degree setscrew mounting
- Factory lubed, sealed and adjusted
- Rubbing lip seal is crimped to the outer race, allowing maximum seal effectiveness at maximum misalignment
- Ductile iron housing is over 92% the strength of steel
modifications & accessories
- Special greases, plating and coating are available at additional cost
- Minimum quantities may be required
General purpose spherical roller bearing used in a wide variety of industries and applications. Particularly useful where space constraints require compact housing or to replace existing ball bearings in applications where higher load ratings are needed.