Split cap spherical bearing using 22200, 22300, 23000, 23100 or 23200 spherical bearing insert. Available in adapter mount/tapered bore and direct mount/straight bore in 500, 600, 200 or 300 series housings.
Industry leading housing features including solid cast feet to increase strength, large capacity oil sump with two oversized drain holes adaptable to circulating oil systems, cast in oil return slots to keep lubricants in, oil-equalization passage allowing pillow block to be drained completely from either side, offset dowels with matched numbers on cape and base to simplify correct assembly, cast-in dimples to locate drill holes for lube fittings, vents, sensors and mounting modifications, housing base threaded to accept Grade 5 cap bolts for added strength and pry slots between the cap and base to allow easy separation. Utilizes 'E' design spherical roller bearing insert for higher load carrying capacity. USAF and USDAF match industry standard SAF and SDAF mounting dimensions.
modifications & Accessories
- Nickel plating
- Nylon coating and stainless steel hardware are available for harsh/wet environments
- Minimum quantities may be required
- Temperature, speed and vibration available sensors
- D-mount adapters for easy removal
- Triplet seal is standard
- Drop in Triplet, LER and auxiliary taconite seals are available as options
- Cast closed housing option available
General purpose spherical roller bearing used in a wide variety of industries and applications. Air handling and harsh/wet environment versions available.