D-V wedge belts (3VX-5VX-8V):
Dodge V-belts allow compact, lighter-weight drives and feature a high-strength tension member for rated power with minimum stretch. Their molded cog construction accommodates extended belt lengths, wedge v-belts available also.
S-L classic belts (A-B-C-D):
Dodge S-L Classic belts feature a cable-cord envelope construction that provides greater stability on long center-distance drives, as well as assures more tolerance to shock loads.
Classic cog V-belts (AX-BX-CX-DX):
Ensuring maximum flexibility, these Dodge Classic Cog V-belts feature a molded cog construction and an energy-saving, efficient design. They allow higher HP ratings on smaller sheaves and require fewer belts for a more compact drive.
Polyband belts are available:
Two or more belts are joined on a single band permitting use of standard sheaves without alteration of the drive.
- Economical cost per HP transmitted
- Long, dependable performance (oil resistance and static conducting)
- Full range of Classical (A, B, and C) and D-V Wedge (3V, 5V, and 8V) belts
- Manufactured to RMA standards
- Polyband, Double-V (hex), and FHP belts available
- Lengths from 22” to 660”
- Drive capability from 1 HP to over 1000 HP
modifications & accessories
- Kevlar corded belting available
- Dodge Double-V hex belts transmit power from both sides, including AA, BB and CC
- Unit and bulk material conveyors
- Air handling fans, blowers and exhausts
- Pumps and compressors
- Crushers, shredders, breakers, classifiers, shaker screens
- Woodworking saws, mills, planers, lathes
- Machine tools