MagnaGear XTR is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in tough applications and to improve your total cost of ownership. The innovative design incorporates state of the art techniques to meet the high standards expected of DODGE reducers. Products are available in both parallel and right angle configurations. MagnaGear XTR provides the perfect solution for your high torque application needs.
- Parallel shaft or right angle configurations are available with torque ratings from 100,000 lb-in to 2,100,00 lb-in and are available in solid or hollow shaft output.
- Global product design to fit all markets
- Modular design for reversibility and multiple mounting configurations
- Designed to meet or exceed AGMA and international standards
- Tandem seals are standard. This seal system includes a contact HNBR oil seal and a contact excluder seal for extra protection
- All bearings exceed AGMA standards for L10 life
- Rugged housings
- Available with swing base and tunnel housing options for direct shaft mounting.
- Power dense design
- Components are power matched for optimum performance at a lower installed cost
modifications & accessories
- Internal lift-off style backstops
- Shaft fans
- Electric Fans
- Moment couplings
- Swing base mounts
- Torque arms
- Tunnel drive configuration
- Power Plant
- Wood Products
- Bucket Elevators