The Dodge series of Shaft Mounted Clutches (IEC) and Brakes (IEB) are engineered to mount on standard motor shafts, through shafts, sheaves, sprockets, gears, and other standard power transmission components. The Dodge IPB series of flange mounted, power-on brakes are engineered with a flanged design, capable of mounting to any suitable surface.
Offered in a wide torque range, these units are factory assembled, tested, and pre-burnished for easy installation and trouble-free out of the box operation. Dodge’s DYNA-GAP automatic air gap mechanism automatically compensates for friction surface wear, requiring minimal maintenance for years to come.
- Static Torque Range: 22 Ft-lbs to 175 Ft-lbs
- Maximum Bore: 1-11/16”
- Voltages: 6 VDC, 24 VDC, 90 VDC
- Factory assembled, adjusted, and burnished for easy installation and out of the box operation
- Long life with minimal maintenance - Integral splined armature and fan are designed for maximum cooling
- DYNA-GAP automatic air gap mechanism automatically compensates for friction surface wear
- Conduit box meets industry standards – UL, C-UL
- Clutches (IEC Series) and brakes (IEB Series) are engineered to mount on standard motor or though shafts
- IEC Series clutch hubs can be mounted directly to standard sheaves, sprockets, gears, or other power transmission components
- IPB Series is equipped with flange for ease of mounting to any suitable mounting surface
- IEB and IPB Series brakes utilize Dodge Taper-Lock bushings for ease of installation and removal