The Dodge Fractional Horsepower offerings include three shaft mounted clutches, and three flange mounted brakes. The SL and BSL shaft mounted series clutches are used to couple two parallel shafts, while the SO series clutch is used to couple two in-line shafts. Engineered for easy installation, all Dodge Fractional Horsepower clutches are zinc plated for corrosion resistance and incorporate a zero backlash armature hub assembly. The FB series is a power-on flange mounted brake, while the FSB and FSBR series are power-off flange mounted brakes.
- Static Torque Range: 1 In-lbs to 250 In-lbs
- Maximum Bore: 1”
- Voltages: 24 VDC, 90 VDC, 120 VAC
- Clutches incorporate a zero backlash armature hub assembly
- Standard zinc chromate plating for corrosion protection
- SL and BSL series clutches will accept sheaves, sprockets, gears, or other power transmission components
- FB, FSB, and FSBR series brakes can be used to accurately and repetitively decelerate inertial loads